What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Soundbar for Desktop PC

Lysrin

I haven't found that with mine. They aren't going to bounce you out of the house or anything but the bass is sufficient for what I like without a sub. I actually wanted to get rid of the sub under the desk, so these have worked great for me but were a upgrade from the Logitech cheapo set I had.

I don't watch movies and such on my PC though. Games sound good at reasonable volume. Music sounds great to my ears.

G

I have a sub , using soundcard as my x-over, think I used it for the first week or so and now it sits powered off. For everything I do games, movies, mellow music it is just fine.
Everything is nice a clear and punchy.
I have not been disappointed, will be picking up another set in spring for out at the pool for the wife, the wife loves them and kept trying to get my set all summer.

Skippman

I tried the Katana for a week or so. I just couldn't get it dialed in for my needs and ended up sending it back.

Guess I'm going to stick with my old THX Gigaworks, even if they are enormous.

dust0vich

What about the Micca OoO speakers, powered with one of the cheap Class D amplifiers. Pretty good (sound/build) quality and pretty cheap. I was looking at a soundbar also, but settled on these due to there not really being too many good ones for desktop size and these don't take much space up.

clshades

I installed my car stereo speakers for computer sound when I 1st started gaming. Screwed the amp to the bottom of my computer table. Unfortunately the neighbours in my apartment disagreed about how good it sounded. Lol...

gingerbee

I will add a third for the edifier, but I am using a soundbar from amazon cheap one for now till I can get the coin to replace the z5500 that aren't working right, I do think you need the sub for the edifier they have a good self-powered one for around 200CAD.

this is the setup I plan on getting.

Izerous

Folding Team
I have come to the conclusion I'd really like to make some tritrix speakers for these kinds of purposes.

I have enough wood working skills I think a kit like that without the cabients (can be ordered with precut ready to assemble cabients too). But something like these kits could shape the speaker cabients perfectly for your desk.

GeezerGamer

I have come to the conclusion I'd really like to make some tritrix speakers for these kinds of purposes.

I have enough wood working skills I think a kit like that without the cabients (can be ordered with precut ready to assemble cabients too). But something like these kits could shape the speaker cabients perfectly for your desk.
I've sourced from Parts Express, good stuff!

Latest posts