What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Spore!!!!

bojangles

Wow it was supposed to be released 2 years ago? I think? I remember going to the website and they had previews of it. I think it would be an interesting idea for sure, but I don't think I would get attached to it personally. I clearly forgot about this game...

CanadaRox

I think this game is going to be an awesome time waster. Something you can play for a few hours, or barely half, and still have a fun time playing it. I like how open the gameplay is, reminds me of Sim City. I also told my dad about it and he thought it sounded cool and would love to try it out too.

Nodscene

Yeah, this is one of the few games that I'm actually excited about. Great concept so I hope the gameplan follows suit.

Jon_di2

I am! I saw it for the first time about a week or so ago, It looks like it could be awsome... but it could also be really crappy... So I'll have to wait and see... I hate looking at games that aren't coming out very soon, or already out... You build them up in your mind and then you have a 50/50 chance for them to disapoint. :sad:

misterlarry

Finally tried out the creature creator tonight on a laptop with bare minimum integated video. Looks interesting though. It's $50 on pre-order - don't know what it will cost after release.

tzetsin

I've watched a few preview videos of this game, and have tried out the creature creator too, it looks like a blast! im very excited to try this game out