What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Ssd found thanks.

stoanee

Folding Team
Looking for smallish 500 gb sata ssd. Also, what is the cheapest way to get a legit copy of Win 10?

sswilson

Staff member
The cheapest way is to find an unused windows 7 key.

Other than that... "legit" keys are stupidly expensive (when you consider that they're still giving away free upgrades from 7).

bassnut

Urcdkey I've bought a couple from them. The best deals come via email. Windows 10 pro global is 50 ish us but via email deals as low as 25 Cnd $. These are OEM keys.

stoanee

Folding Team
Thanks for the info. I have a rig that has a borked ssd and is pretty much slower than a glacier. Win 7 is still on it but it was from Technet years ago and it seems that it can't be upgraded. I am going to replace the drive and put win 10 on it to make it usable again. The owner (oldest son) doesn't care about the newest stuff, hence the win 7 os. I have downloaded win 10 is now just need an activation.

sswilson

Staff member
I dropped you a PM, but the main question is if you tried to use the windows 7 key to activate the windows 10 install. (It should work).

Latest posts

Twitter