What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Stacker 810 vs Aurora 570

enaberif

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I reviewed and I still own the Aurora 570. I think it is a great case to work in and it is also nice and light...which the Stacker is not.

The only thing you will need to take into account is that the stock airflow in the Aurora is absolutely atrocious. With the addition of another 120mm fan on the HD cage, you will be sitting pretty.

Personally, I think the Stacker is too heavy, too bulky and is a pain in the butt to water cool. So, I would take the Aurora.

G

Why are you guys so adamant about the Stacker
Just because I almost bought a 830, does the 810 still have the mobo to pci bracket problem? They were not aligned right if I remember correct.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I'm still a fan of the Aurora. I ran out tonight to check out my buddy's Stacker 810 and I much prefer the Aurora 570 from pretty much every aspect. I think you can only compare the two once you have seen them within 10 minutes of one-another.