What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Star Wars Battlefront II

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
I've said this before. The frostbite engine has the best eye candy to framerate ratio of all engines out there. Your gonna want to include a frostbite title in any gpu test.

caroledy

The arcade mode is the worst and nothing like Online Multiplayer, the 10vs10 maps in offline are so tiny and even the 40 player maps on multiplayer are basically Rush Mode in Battlefield but the map size is so clustered compared to the original Battlefront 2 maps

Basically everything except the graphics is better in the original 2005 Battlefront 2.

Digipack0

Sooooo current state of this game is till avoid? I enjoyed the Beta before EA showed their nasty ways.

On2wheels

And the single player story was rubbish, marketing was totally misleading.
So you'd advise against buying it mainly for single player? It's $5.99 right now on Origin.
On a side note Origin Access is is a buck less and is probably all I need for this game and all the others there I havent touched.

Last edited:

FreeKnight

So you'd advise against buying it mainly for single player? It's $5.99 right now on Origin.

Damn that's a price drop. Hell I'm going to pick it and Andromeda up for how cheap they are right now. Even if I dislike them both that's barely more than a fast food dinner combined....

Prickly007

So you'd advise against buying it mainly for single player?

The story mode was, in essence, nothing more than a demo for the multiplayer heroes; that needed to be unlocked via grinding. I won a copy of the game (on Xbox) and was still disappointed by the story mode. YMMV.