What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Star Wars...In The Past

Entz

their species has never been named, not even in mandalorian. Lucas never gave it a name.

as for yaddle Lucas film themselves. puppeteer is in the credits and that link is literally their website. And it’s in comics and other things as well.

Entz

If your saying there is no cannon name for Yoda species then yes that’s true. But Lucas has also said that he never intends to give them one (or a home planet or anything really). so technically Unknown is cannon :ROFLMAO:

truth is Lucas basically pulled Yoda out of his arse as he had killed Obiwan and needed a new force mentor and never gave any thought to it other than ohhh magical puppet that talks funny.

now Disney having control may finally solve that but I guess being a mystery isn’t so bad.

fun context video
6:41 if it doesn’t work

Last edited:

Lysrin

Little bit off, but still in the past of Star Wars, I wonder if they will ever do anything else with Maul/Qi'ra thing at the end of the Solo movie. I know Solo didn't do that well, I personally like it fine (I think it was the victim of poor marketing in the face of Avengers), but I would like to see more about the period after Solo and how Maul's and Qi'ra's interaction plays out; what the new assignment was about that she received from Maul.

I believe Alden Ehrenreich, the Han actor in Solo, was originally signed for three movies, but that may have all been squashed once Disney decided to slowdown the Star Wars movie onslaught. So now we are getting a new Avatar movie instead...?! :oops: Sorry, that's off topic big time...

Latest posts

Twitter