What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

StarCraft 2 officially announced

Babrbarossa

Here's the IGN link- there's some screenshots there- it looks like it will be very very similar with updated graphics (which is probably good, actually)
I recognise most of the units in the screenies. It does have a slightly cartoonish a-la-WoW look to it though....

Supergrover

I have been following this game for awhile now.

Even today with all the rts games out their Starcraft rules them all, if the gameplay is the same as the first it's going to be a killer game.

Patriote

lol my friend is a hard addict to Diablo 2 and he also want to get D3 to come out. I personally never played anything else than third person view and FPS games. Would starcraft be a good game to start in the rts world ? I don't want to get started with 'World Of Warcraft' as i think i would get me addicted a little to much too fast...lol

grinder

oh god, that picture gave me flash-backs of zerg rushes. great, thanks... i'll be having nightmares now of lame RTS tactics

Latest posts

Twitter