What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Steam In-House Streaming

supaflyx3

I got a beta invite, I haven't looked in to it yet but it looks cool. Anyone else get an invite, and if so have you played with it yet?

On2wheels

I'm getting my remote pc always asking to install the hosts games, wont Stream them. cant figure out why.
edit: need to have Library in Detail view to see the option. Hitman Absolution works ok, got laggy after a while, but my laptop is shite for gaming.

Last edited:

FreeKnight

This is one of the things about Steam OS I'm most interested in. I'm hoping that the demands on the receiver machine/pc aren't too rough.

muse108dc

I gave this a quick try with my laptop and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it. I mean it took me 3 games to find one that worked, I think I may blame mods on that, but its possibly the most powerful remote desktop type streaming I've seen yet. This is the future of the SteamBox and SteamOS for me and for a beta its not off to a terrible start imo.

On2wheels

Does anyone know a way to launch a non steam mod that in turn launches a steam game via the streaming feature? Euro Truck sim2 multiplayer mod is a separate executable that launches the game through steam, but I want to stream it in multiplayer to the livingroom.

Latest posts