What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Steelseries Ikari Laser "Iron Lady" $50 off

Amon

Linus

Ikari is a great mouse. I would (and did) choose it over the Mamba, the G5, and the G9. I have owned all 4 and the Ikari sits on my gaming desktop. What exactly didn't you like about it?

The deal is cheap because it says "Iron.Lady" on the back of the mouse. That's the only reason.

shayan288

Lol. Why did NCIX have to bring in ikaris that had "Iron Lady" on it in the first place instead of jsut bringing in more normal ikaris?:biggrin:

btdvox

Mice are definitly all about shape, but the Ikari is by far the most comfortable mouse I have ever had. I went from a lachesis to it, and though not as fast (Though I never used 5600 DPI.. even on a 2560X1600 screen), It felt like crap.

LOL Im ashamed to say I bought an "Iron Lady" Not knowing what it was and because the Mouse was 49 bucks and white, comparing to the 90 dollar black one I also have.

rjbarker

Ikari is a great mouse. I would (and did) choose it over the Mamba, the G5, and the G9. I have owned all 4 and the Ikari sits on my gaming desktop.
+1...by far the most comfortable Mouse I've ever owned!!

Latest posts