What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Steps on gettin Fahmon setup on Vista

Apollo4g

If you look at FAH in your start menu there will be a "data files - expert only" file. Copy the location of that file and you've got the folder you need.
Thanks i found it.

For me it was:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\[email protected]\work

For all that want the answer :)

SO with this program, i can monitor different PCs/laptops all at once?

Supergrover

Thanks i found it.

For me it was:

Never tried but a hell of a idea, as long as the permisions are set up right in your network and you might have to share the folder.

Apollo4g

Never tried but a hell of a idea, as long as the permisions are set up right in your network and you might have to share the folder.
hmmmm, ill do the testing then :)

It would be nice to have a program summarize your progress on all your folding pcs no matter where they are in the world, may be thought your blackberry as well :biggrin::thumb:

Dashock

Yep as Apollo said its exactly like that in xp as long as you have all the hidden folders available to you it was a little different on vista thats why i needed some help and Dwayne had it on the mark. Im finally back up and running again went out for dinner to come home to see my computer powered down i was mad i turned it on was on hibernation i think vista had it turned down in the power settings home it does not do that again.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Thanks i found it.

For me it was:

Yes, you can over a network. That's what I do at home. And as Super' mentionned, you have to share that folder in question.

Twitter