What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell Wifi Mesh 3 pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izerous

Folding Team
Most of what did not sell I recycled, or donated so purged the listing.

Now that I have switch to an ubiquiti setup to support my plans for a camera system and more I no longer have a use for this mesh system. Seeing singles listed for as much as $75/ea and 3 packs anywhere between 150 to 240. Based on that I'd like to get $150 for the set of 3.
WiFi pack is now sold.

20211013_214516.jpg

Located in South Edmonton, shipping extra.

Last edited:

Izerous

Folding Team
bump... Added everything between speakers and the power supply and I didn't finish going through everything so there will still be more to add later.

fitbrit

Can you tell us what's in the mesh system - is it a router and two wifi points? or are these three wifi points and we need out own mesh router?

Izerous

Folding Team
Only the Nest WiFi (2nd Gen) systems have discrete roles. The Google WiFi units (1st gen) each piece is fully functional want 3 routers configure all 3 as routers. Want 1 router and 2 nodes then configure it that way. They do not have speakers built in like the Nest WiFi node units.

They are however supposedly compatible with the Nest WiFi router/nodes. Say you bought the 2 pack of 1 nest router and 1 nest node, you can treat these as 3 extra nodes and still use the nest as the backbone. I never tried it myself just a lot of posts out there about it working pretty easily that way.

anabioz

This is a great deal!

I have three of these setup in a mesh at home. If no one takes it within two weeks, I'll be taking these as a spare.

fitbrit

Only the Nest WiFi (2nd Gen) systems have discrete roles. The Google WiFi units (1st gen) each piece is fully functional want 3 routers configure all 3 as routers. Want 1 router and 2 nodes then configure it that way. They do not have speakers built in like the Nest WiFi node units.

They are however supposedly compatible with the Nest WiFi router/nodes. Say you bought the 2 pack of 1 nest router and 1 nest node, you can treat these as 3 extra nodes and still use the nest as the backbone. I never tried it myself just a lot of posts out there about it working pretty easily that way.
Thank you for such a full answer. It allowed me to do more research. They also have two gigabit ethernet ports each, so that helps too. Plus even Bluetooth for some reason. Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts