What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Stop over-paying for Cellular plans: HOW TO

sswilson

Staff member
I'm in the market again for a new plan, this says it's up to $120 but I'd bet you can wiggle it down to 100. Thanks for the link!
A coworker has Koodo and pays about $16/mon for basic talk and text, that's all I need. I'm weighing the benefits of going with Koodo over staying with Rogers, this $120 deal seems like the best fit for my needs. Can't believe I'm saying that about a Rogers product. Internet on the other hand...that's a different story.
Actually... they raised the price by $20, but greatly improved the plan. It used to be the choice of either 1 yr unlimited text or 1 yr evenings and weekends. This has both, but.... the daytime minutes charge is atrocious! (50 cents/ minute).

ZZLEE

My major problem with small guys is coverage. I like go where the small guys don't provide service so its Bell witch I am with or Telus .

Latest posts

Twitter