What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell stuff I dont need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_C

mcr120 res with intergrated res 3/8in barbs
dd res clear
d-tek fusion 775 pro mounting kit used on month
xspc top for mcp350 pump used one month
sb x-fi music
radbox

all for 100.00

Note: you can convert your Apogee Drive with this kit you replace the top with the xspc and add the d-tek fusion to increase performance

087.jpg

TerenceJ

hey, I guess your only selling this as a bundle?

I would be interested in that top for the MCP350 :thumb:

That rez looks familiar :haha:

Sniper

Damn wish you were sellin the res a couple weeks ago lol I just bought 2 new single bays from ncix. lol

jaszypoo

Noooooooooooooo! If only I had waited! My res, radbox and dtek cpu block is in transit from DC. :doh: Could have saved so much.

Good luck! Im sure this bundle will go fast.

rai_polo

Heh Ken, can you forward me to the info you have on the apogee drive conversion?

Also, are you willing to part out the package? Intrested in the top and fuzion.

Holla.
Thanks.

Ken_C

I would be willing to sell the top and fusion to rai polo 35.00+shipping and the rad radbox xfi and res to Skyllz for 65.00+shipping. If you guys want to do this let me know.Also for installation its very easy just remove 4 screws at the bottom and remove top and replace with new screws and new top.

Lima

I would be willing to sell the top and fusion to rai polo 35.00+shipping and the rad radbox xfi and res to Skyllz for 65.00+shipping. If you guys want to do this let me know.Also for installation its very easy just remove 4 screws at the bottom and remove top and replace with new screws and new top.

Well, if not, you know I' ll be willing to take the Fuzion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts