What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Suggestions on fullsize keyboards for office use?

Befell

So I am finding full size keyboards for office use, any suggestions for budgets ones (under 30) that is quiet, and lasts? Trying to buy in bulk.
Would appreciate it if there is low profile options, been looking around, but could be any.

sswilson

Staff member
I'm assuming this is $30 US? (Based on your IP)

For bulk business use, it's pretty hard to beat the stock dell keyboard. (and they're currently on sale)

Befell

The stock dell ones are alright but I am trying to find something less "extra", because its just for office use, numpad are the only thing needed. Wondering if there is other options?

sswilson

Staff member
Maybe try the base lenovo or microsoft ones then?

If you want guaranteed quality that's going to last in an office environment you want to stick to the main business PC manufacturers' brands which would limit you to companies like Dell, Microsoft, Lenovo, or HP. None of the offshore branded ones in your price range would have any kind of track record to allow them to be recommended as something that's going to last.

I like (and use) Logitech KB/Ms but I'm not sure I'd recommend any of their basic models for full time business work.

The Dell is a tried and tested platform that you'll find being used on mass in a lot of call centers which speaks volumes for it's longevity.

Wicked15

Our office uses the Dell KB216 which is basic, has low profile keys, and under $25cad. The only "additional" buttons are 3 volume keys.

Latest posts