What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Super cheap gaming rig

severity

Need a gaming rig for my gf looking to spend under $500 so obviously an older generation i5 the computer will specifically used to play 2 games, rust and black desert online so if you have either please let me know what kind of graphics it can handle and the fps it gets please and thank you. Also looking to buy a 27" monitor if it's local in the greater Vancouver area, maybe in a different province if shipping isn't retardly expensive and the price is right, looking to buy ASAP

snatchby

from where i come from a gaming computer is as good as getting her a ring. 2 months salary minimum lol.

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Find a sub $200 corporate refurb and throw the best low profile card you can afford into it.

supaflyx3

Find a sub $200 corporate refurb and throw the best low profile card you can afford into it.
I agree with this. Go to Mike's computer and grab an offlease with a 2nd or 3rd gen i5 or i7 and then grab a gtx1050. That should bring you below 500.

Latest posts

Twitter