What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Superpi 1m Benchmark Competition

3oh6

your E0 E8400 doesn't scare me :biggrin:
my CO E8400 is a golden chip "that's gold jerry...gold!"
it is just a shame my E8600 died, i have some new umm, hardware to go with my 790i boards.
if i can find a solid 6.3GHz E8600...things will happen, very bad things

round2-1.jpg

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I really don't like OCing my 6000+ since it gets unstable as all hell around 3.2-3.3Ghz.... but what the heck. This isnt for stability. Results coming in a little bit.... Have to represent more AMD guys!

CMetaphor

Quadfather
It's sad, I know. lol

25.563 seconds
AMD Athlon X2 6000+ (Windsor/90nm) @ 3.4Ghz - 1.58v (Yes, that's nearly 1.6v, it wouldnt boot into windows with anything less - my processor hates OCing)
ASUS Crosshair, Bios rev. 1106
OCZ Platinum Rev. 2 @ 5-5-5-15 - 4x1Gb @ 378mhz.

Edit: I did this in 15 minutes of "fast n MEAN" OCing, lol.

603494f1bd69afff.jpg

CMetaphor

Quadfather
:sad: How come everyone ignores my results? So not nice (nor in the xmas spirit either). It'd be nicer if they were actually posted...

sswilson

Staff member
:sad: How come everyone ignores my results? So not nice (nor in the xmas spirit either). It'd be nicer if they were actually posted...

Heh.... it's been pretty quiet around here during the holiday season. finch hasn't graced the web site since the 21'st so I don't think he's snubbing you, he just hasn't been around to update the stats.... :)

Finch

hi guys i am back.

around christmass i have been attacked in the streets by 2 persons. they tried to steel everything i had on me while i was walking to go to work at 5:30 am in the dark. They jumped on me and they were holding peper spray infront of my face. fortunatly i was able to escape my self but i got severe injuries on my head because they have hit me several times on the side on my head. nothing got stole except my big DJ heaphones broke during the fight.

i will continue on updating dont worry about this.

1Tanker

hi guys i am back.

around christmass i have been attacked in the streets by 2 persons. they tried to steel everything i had on me while i was walking to go to work at 5:30 am in the dark. They jumped on me and they were holding peper spray infront of my face. fortunatly i was able to escape my self but i got severe injuries on my head because they have hit me several times on the side on my head. nothing got stole except my big DJ heaphones broke during the fight.

i will continue on updating dont worry about this.
)&&*^%& that's sickening.:shok: Hope you're okay...or getting better, at least. Damm.. WTF is wrong with people? Don't worry yourself about updating the list... you can do that when your feeling better, and back to yourself.
mfr_omg.gif

3oh6

jesus H man...that is not a story that anyone should have to tell. as 1Tanker said, there are plenty of other things you should be worried about before these threads, hell, before forums at all. good to hear you are 'ok' but take it easy...get well soon :thumb:

Latest posts