What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Support/RMA Links

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
cut the guy some slack gav!

:eek: nice work!
There's only a few hundred manufacturers there with their respective support links. It probably only took him 6 months to collect all the info, the least he could of done was make it perfect. Is that to much to ask? j/k :D :p

I've stickied the post because it's just so damn cool and useful.:cool:

Great work Supergrover!

Supergrover

There's only a few hundred manufacturers there with their respective support links. It probably only took him 6 months to collect all the info, the least he could of done was make it perfect. Is that to much to ask? j/k :D :p

I've stickied the post because it's just so damn cool and useful.:cool:

Great work Supergrover!
Actually it took me a weekend :D ,figured it was needed as I didn't think I had seen a list like this on any of my forums.
Anyone want something added?

.......Maybe I'll do on-line stores rma links next, or edit it into this one, what you think would it be useful?

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I have a few issues. When did you compile these links?

I ask because I tried to click on the Zalman link and it brought me to their OLD (read: a year ago) Korean support site. So, I decided to take the time and go through the list.

Here are the ones that are not working:

- Asus
- Aopen
- Ablatron
- Chaintech
- DFI (This site has been changed for over 4 months now....)
- FIC
- Casepower
- Kensington
- Mitsumi
- MSI (I know for a fact they have been at the .php address for a little over 9 months now http://www.msi-computer.ca/contact_us.php )
- Nanotherm (their site has been shut down now for some time...)
- Silverstone

Also, thank God I have a really good virus scan because the Keytronic link has a TROJAN hidden on it!!!

:dots:

Supergrover

I have a few issues. When did you compile these links?

I ask because I tried to click on the Zalman link and it brought me to their OLD (read: a year ago) Korean support site. So, I decided to take the time and go through the list.

Here are the ones that are not working:

- Asus
- Aopen
- Ablatron
- Chaintech
- DFI (This site has been changed for over 4 months now....)
- FIC
- Casepower
- Kensington
- Mitsumi
- MSI (I know for a fact they have been at the .php address for a little over 9 months now http://www.msi-computer.ca/contact_us.php )
- Nanotherm (their site has been shut down now for some time...)
- Silverstone

Also, thank God I have a really good virus scan because the Keytronic link has a TROJAN hidden on it!!!

:dots:
This is the original, that was copied off of a cached page from before that site was hacked this is the second version.
So if some of the info is outdated then yes I would imagine so.:thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter