What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sweet case Bitfenix Shinobi

Lpfan4ever

inb4cryingaboutfrontportsontopofcase

Otherwise, looks nice. I like cases like this with a bit of accenting, but not so much the pretty much pure black here. Minor gripe though.

_dangtx_

Banned
looks ok...except for solid pannels(less noise if its sideing you) i dont see anything that great about it though :p

BrutalGreen

This case has no aluminium, all plastic+steel. The real thing that sets this case apart from other other budget cases in the 60$ market is the real nice professional looking bitfenix rubbery finish added to the minimalist design makes this case look more high end that what you pay for.

A friend of mine won a contest a while back (few months) with bitfenix where you had to send in a picture of urself acting ninja and he "got" the window version...he's still w8ing on it to ship!

What I would rly be interested in would be their soon to be released Outlaw case that will feature the same rubber finish and an inverted motherboard mount for the 40$ market!

Chere

What I would rly be interested in would be their soon to be released Outlaw case that will feature the same rubber finish and an inverted motherboard mount for the 40$ market!

lol The price is so attractive! and i do love inverted motherboard cases. I guess that will also be on the list to buy hahaha, thanks.

warshy

I've been looking for a new case but unfortunately can't find any retailers that carry BitFenix in the states.
:(

Latest posts

Twitter