What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

System did a reboot.

JD

Staff member
From your PSU, are you using 2/3 separate 8pin PCIe power cables?

djbrad

Windows was never 100% stable, unexpected reboots happen. Ignore it the first time. If you got it 2 or 3 times in a row, now you can search why.

In Win 95/98 days, just clicking on the floppy disk in file explorer when it was empty would bluescreen windows.

Ernimus Prime

From your PSU, are you using 2/3 separate 8pin PCIe power cables?
Yes I am using 2 different PCI-e plugs from the PSU to the GPU. When I have time today. I'll see it happens again. Like most of you said. Could have been some kind of bug. Thanks everyone. I'll keep you informed.

clshades

Yes I am using 2 different PCI-e plugs from the PSU to the GPU. When I have time today. I'll see it happens again. Like most of you said. Could have been some kind of bug. Thanks everyone. I'll keep you informed.
I've had 2 random reboots playing warzone since I built my PC. Spaced out over months. I wouldn't worry too much unless it happens a lot.

Shadowmeph

What size PSU do you have? Those cards pull a lot more power than you think.
that is the first thing that popped in my head PSU make and size. I lost my whole system years back my vid card board and cpu because I used a cheap PSU and it blew took out everything except for my ram sticks but that was back in the Pentium days

Ernimus Prime

that is the first thing that popped in my head PSU make and size. I lost my whole system years back my vid card board and cpu because I used a cheap PSU and it blew took out everything except for my ram sticks but that was back in the Pentium days
I have a Corsair RM750x gold plus. And that is the recommended psu for the card. I played an hour of COD BOCW and seems fine. Played some pubg. And no problems as well. Hopefully just a glitch.

Last edited: