What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

System was not posting ...

yamawho

It's been a while I have posted here ... over two years, so I thought I would login today to tell a story.

I was trying to figure out why a system my wife was using would not post.
Power button did nothing and the system would only turn on briefly and turn off again after a few secs.
I swapped the power supply 1st, nothing. Tried a known to work video card ...nothing. Cleared the bios on the MB, did nothing. Checked the memory swapped them out, nothing.

I put the system in my workshop and left it there for a few weeks and decided to try again yesterday.
Turns out the power switch on the case was shorted out.
I used the reset switch instead and it's fixed :clap:

gingerbee

here's to simple problems with simple fixes. this is why it's always good to pull it out of the case and try it on the box

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter