What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

tablet battery drain?

Shadowmeph

I bought a cheap neutab tablet few months back I mostly use it for a remote for kodi on PC and to watch shows/ movies that I drag and drop onto tablet from my PC . sometimes when I am moving a movie or show onto the tablet ( plugged into USB into PC) I forget to unplug the tablet from PC. there has been a couple of times that I cannot fire up my tablet like the battery is drained.
My theory is that when I forget to unplug my tablet from my PC and it is left over night and my PC goes to sleep it is draining the tablets battery . do you think that my theory is correct or is there something wrong with this cheap tablet.

on a different note I am curious which program people use on there tablets to watch shows I am currently using VLC which works great I am just curious because i tried the google one and it doesn't play a few of the Shows movies I have VLC seems to play all but is a little slow to load up

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter