What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Tagan Black Pearl vs TJ-09? Or go cheap CM590/690

rjbarker

Just purchased the Silverstone TJ09 and it is amazing....as Mr. Wilson states...once going to a higher end Case....you'll never go back to anything less...pulled my Temps down significantly as well as tons of extra room for my 2 x GTX 280's (desiganted cooling Fan for those babies as well )...great Case!!!!

rjbarker

The Lian Li is a beautiful Case as well....agree fully Mr Chilly.....the only reason I didn't go with it was that the model I wan't didn't come w a Window (or wasn't available)...like to see my jewelry!

rjbarker

Late nights browsing NCIX / DC...+ M/C handy + drinking = Purolator within 48 hrs x (explanation to wife) x (another M/C Payment) = very happy!! :)

Nodscene

I also suggest going with a higher quality case. Actually I highly suggest it :) I have the Silverstone TJ05 and I love it. Tons of room, solid case, and I'll never go back to anything less expensive. I actually have an issue with the girlfriends case (CoolerMaster Centurion or whatever it's called) where one of the front usb ports fell apart and the other has gone faulty and has killed 2 mice (and they are worth more than the case I might add). So do yourself a favour and get the Silverstone or Black Pearl.

Fracture

So I'm leaning towards the TJ09, but the Lian Li PC-A70B looks tempting too. I hate this.

Decisions, decisions.

The PC-7B plus II looks very nice for the price, but I'm not sold on lack of 3.5" bays, or their proximity to the graphics card area, the 8B seems to be an improvement though. The PC-A05B also looks great, and is very roomy for such a small case, but it I think I want something bigger than it.

Last edited:

WolfBane

I Like My Silverstone:)

Attachments

• comp1.jpg
    comp1.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 626
  • comp3.jpg
    comp3.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 1,600
  • comp 2.jpg
    comp 2.jpg