What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Take away the Metro UI, Win 8 is a winner.

Bloodystumps

I don't see why they would remove the tiles since it better matches with Xbox and Windows phone.

That's the problem it needs to stay on a phone or tablet and not on the PC which if 8 is unchanged be called a PC (personal confusion)

I am not really up and the whole win 8 thing but I wonder if they went with metro to keep people busy so they wouldn't notice all the other crap they are adding to it like the call home feature or any other invasive program they have added .

Mars

I suspect a majority of computer users never open the control panel for the life of their computer.

Bungwirez

I suspect a majority of computer users never open the control panel for the life of their computer.
same group of consumers who are going to be forced into Win8 when they get the kids a new laptop this Xmas. :blarg:

Shadowmeph

the software, programs that most people use I am surprised that more people are not just switching over to Linux because Linux is free and is updated all of the time. the only reason I am not using Linux all of the time is because I game and most games are for windows based PCs .

Mars

the software, programs that most people use I am surprised that more people are not just switching over to Linux because Linux is free and is updated all of the time. the only reason I am not using Linux all of the time is because I game and most games are for windows based PCs .
Linux is ugly.

Twitter