What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

taking it way to far

bojangles

That is a bunch of BS. He didn't create peace. You're right that's way too much. Give it to someone who actually made tension between countries less on this planet and then I'll be happy.

/petition facepalm

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Not bad for a guy that a month ago was still pritty much blacklisted for being a Pedophile (not to say if he was or was not. Thats not my place to judge).

Its just funny the media and society had written him off, and now hes a nobel candidate? :rofl:

keto

Ridiculous.

And as to the pedophile thing, it's been widely reported in the past that he paid off multiple families large sums to have their sons not testify and thereby avoid prosecution. Right.

Brian

Ridiculous.

And as to the pedophile thing, it's been widely reported in the past that he paid off multiple families large sums to have their sons not testify and thereby avoid prosecution. Right.
That's a lie. Michael didn't want to deal with it anymore and he was innocent so he said make it go away with money. Would you really want to deal with something that crushes your spirit and leaves you in emotional ruins? Everything you loved turned against you? I doubt it, and therefore anyone here would have done the same thing he did.
The day he died, the first kid that accused him of being a pedophile in the 90s came forward and said he couldn't live with himself anymore and came clean saying it was all a lie to get money. This is the kid who started the downward spiral towards Michael's death and it sickens me to know someone will ruin a nice guy's life for money. The most loved human being on earth was snuffed out because people wanted his money. Money = target and that's what killed him.

Also note, Larry King has revealed many times that in 2005 he heard the lawyer of the kid accusing Michael yet again of being a pedophile saying that it as well was just a scam to get money. He wanted to testify but the judge wouldn't let him because it was hearsay.
Michael Jackson never touched children. Michael didn't want to grow up, he didn't have a childhood and he wanted one. He loved children so much, he was one of them and he doesn't deserve the accusations and ridicule everyone throws his way.

Michael did what none of us can do, he understood the love between human beings and the importance of it. Michael never judged, he never criticized, he did not discriminate, he brought people together, he loved and was loved. If you watch the last big interview he did with the Indian guy that tried to rip him apart in said interview, you will see the truth and character being Michael Jackson. It makes you step back and say woah, I need to start changing my life for the better. He will always and forever be one of the greatest inspirations towards how a human being should feel about the world.

Weather he deserves the Peace Prize, well Al Gore got it by making a documentary based on 100 of 4 billion years of data and thus void and false facts, so yeah I think Michael deserves to be up there. Nobody knows anything about Michael Jackson except what the media tells you about the accusations from lying children, and that's a shame because he was such a bold humanitarian. He helped so many people through so many mediums...arguably more than anyone else has ever done.
All of this goes without mentioning anything about his extraordinary musical career. Weather you specifically liked the music or not, he still holds the record for the biggest album of all time, so a lot of people liked it.

This situation here is the same thing as Michael Jackson: I'm 19, and I don't want to grow up, I miss being a kid partly because it was such a wonderful time and partly because I missed out on some things. I enjoy spending time with my little cousins and I'm good with kids. So, I spend time with children, preschool teachers, kindergarten teachers, babysitters all spend time with children...now why are all of the above not accused of being pedophiles? Because they don't have money like MJ did. There you go.

Last edited:

Thund3rball

Lol the guy is a pop star not Mother Theresa. Ya he sold more records than anyone else, ever. Doesn't make him a Nobel prize candidate, lol.

Arinoth

Staff member
Yeah, i don't think he should get this. It seems like a politically correct thing for some institution to do for him is all

BT!

That's a lie. Michael didn't want to deal with it anymore and he was innocent so he said make it go away with money. Would you really want to deal with something that crushes your spirit and leaves you in emotional ruins? Everything you loved turned against you? I doubt it, and therefore anyone here would have done the same thing he did.
bull crap, if i was innocent i wouldn't pay out a dime.. i would go BANKRUPT paying lawyers before i'd give some scamming mofo any money.. guilty people pay to keep others quiet.