What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

MARSTG

I have an AMD 5800K APU. If is there any test i can do with it I will help the team !

Dead Things

I'll pitch in as much as I can! Love the Team Cup! Unfortunately, I'm going to be extremely busy in September with work, so will try to get as much done in August as I can.

At the very least, I'll be able to post up the score tracking thread like I've done in years past.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I'll pitch in as much as I can! Love the Team Cup! Unfortunately, I'm going to be extremely busy in September with work, so will try to get as much done in August as I can.

At the very least, I'll be able to post up the score tracking thread like I've done in years past.
Welcome back DT.
I haven't done any OCing or anything of the sort in ages, but maybe I'll give it a shot for old times sake. Don't exactly have anything modern or even great to OC though. Ha.

Dead Things

Welcome back DT.
I haven't done any OCing or anything of the sort in ages, but maybe I'll give it a shot for old times sake. Don't exactly have anything modern or even great to OC though. Ha.
That's perfect - literally half the competition stages require rigs with either DDR1 or DDR2 memory.

Vortex will finally be able to break out that LGA775 gear he's been wanting to for a looooong time!

Last edited:

Cptn Vortex

That's perfect - literally half the competition stages require rigs with either DDR1 or DDR2 memory.

Vortex will finally be able to break out that LGA775 gear he's been wanting to for a looooong time!
Lol... yup! So many CPU's, and finally have a P35 board that has more than 1 working RAM slot. Also got a couple 6-core 1366 CPU's on the way from ebay to test out.

CMetaphor

Quadfather

Ha. Old is good? I'm game.

Is there a list somewhere of what categories we need entrants for? I've got lots of old stuff and some great air coolers, but my health means I won't be swapping big ass heatsinks every other day :/

Or would it be better if I did a quick inventory of my old crap and post it here somewhere?

Lemme know either way. Almost feels like the old days... Almost haha.

PS: @DT: I'm still looking to give away my 83xx socket 1207 optys, and also to up B to 6386 SE's (meaning finding a new home for the 6272s). BUT, I bring it up cause I went pretty overboard on B's heatsinks, they're Notcuas with 2x92mm fans each... So if I'm brave, I might go for some g34 OCing, for the first time ever! Haha (nervous laugh)

Latest posts

Twitter