What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

Gtxx58

Thanks Dt, alot of work involved in this score and thanks to all at this point, at that time canucks is 5th, keep your great works, i continue to put some submission over the week, maybe some kg of dice to improve some score.

Sorry valkyrie for my submission in ddr ref but my score is not negligible and lot of trouble with my 478

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
Sorry valkyrie for my submission in ddr ref but my score is not negligible and lot of trouble with my 478
Not at all, you ended up with a great score and my 939 board doesn't seem to want to run any faster without much more cooling. I'm a bit reluctant to try mounting a very heavy copper pot to the NB chip.

I'm going to run my 478 and see what I can get out of it in case no one else has something better.

Keep up the good work.(y)

Edit: And yes thanks to all HWC folks that take the time and effort to put in a sub.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
I got some benching to do this week!..let's just leave it to the last minute...doh!

Edit:....and that cold stuff makes a heck of a lot of water out here on the wet coast.

Edit Edit:...I know...cry me a river.....:)..

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter