What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

Gtxx58

I post 2 others score in couple hours and i had benching with a friend last days and its just join the team, more point, maybe last blitz on 478

Gtxx58

Dead things maybe you have a tricks to run 3dmark99 on xp, not work on compatibility mode

Gtxx58

And i think not the best card for this (hd4670), not a person use this in the teamcup

Dead Things

I too think I gave up trying to get a HD4670 working - hence the 850XT in my sub.

In a spot of good news, I baked my 4CoreDual-Sata2 boards in the oven last night, and the first one I tried actually POSTed! If all goes well, I *might* be able to get a score up for Stage 1.4 tonight. 🤞

zoob

I'm going to try the LGA1366 triple channel memory again tonight. Yesterday I could POST but it would reboot before Windows came up D: If the Classy doesn't cooperate I'll pull out another board from the basement.

Dead Things

Oh - the Classy. So wonderful but so picky! It takes a lot of heart to put up with their shenanigans.

FYI one and all, the contest closes early tomorrow morning: 8am EDt / 4am PDT.

Latest posts

Twitter