What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

Dead Things

Yeah - the stages have been posted, but I'm waiting until the competition stats to post up the tracking thread here. HWBOT has a bit of a reputation for changing things at the last second.

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
My super insulated dice cooler is ready freddy.......👍

I'll contribute where I can....

As I've mentioned before...if we got a bit organized we could probably kill this comp....(HWC I mean)...

Edit:
Hmmm......I guess ln2 would be more environmentally responsible, but heck it's a lot harder to deal with....I guess my low carbon footprint will take a bit of a hit.... :)

Last edited:

Cptn Vortex

Shame there are no Server CPU's allowed in the DDR4 competitions. I may be building a high end render workstation for a client in the coming weeks, with 2 x Xeon Gold 6244's and 384GB of 6-chennel 2933MHZ DDR4...

Dead Things

And we're live! I've created a spreadsheet here to keep track of scores and so everyone can see what everyone else is planning to do so we can maximize our resources. Happy Benching!

Cptn Vortex

And we're live! I've created a spreadsheet here to keep track of scores and so everyone can see what everyone else is planning to do so we can maximize our resources. Happy Benching!

Thanks a ton! Just a thought, how about have a couple extra "spare sub" fields we can use. Then when we start benching, we can put our scores and choose the best ones to claim?

Dead Things

Great idea! Added!

And FYI, anyone/everyone - I have multiple options for each stage, so if you'd prefer to do something I've already claimed, just lemme know and I'll do something else instead.

I think I'm gonna start with SC3-Stage4 (GPU Pi 3.3 w/ my 1090T).

Last edited:

Cptn Vortex

I wonder if I can find an XP x64 install media here at work...

I'll be starting on the DDR2 stages ;) Also got some more X5650's incoming from China to bin.

Latest posts

Twitter