What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

freeagent

I've got a Rampage Formula X48, x3360, and 4gb G.Skill PC8500 that I can let go of. Board and ram will do 600fsb.. (550 24/7) but not with the 3360, but a Wolfedale should be fine. If you are interested shoot me a PM with an offer.

freeagent

Oops my apologies. I getcha! It was a fun board, I had a few Q6600s on it, an e8600es, a 9550 that I traded to another forum member for his Xeon equivalent. His board wouldn't see the CPU, so I helped him out. He got a system that worked, and I got lower temps and about 100-150mhz over the 9550.

Dead Things

Yeah - the Asrock frankenboards are the only ones that do what you want and they're kinda hard to come by these days. I admit that I have three, but I've killed the second RAM channel (for both DDR1 and DDR2, magically) on two of them.

edit - And realistically, they're only better than S939 boards when you need a quad core for 3D AGP benches with a physics component. Otherwise, S939 is just as good if not better.

edit2 - WTS 2 single-channel Asrock 4CoreDual-SATA2 boards. 😉

Last edited: