What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

JD

Staff member
I guess you need pretty extreme overclocks to make a mark in this? I have some old hardware lying around, but no extreme cooling solutions :(

Cptn Vortex

Nope, just getting submissions is most important!

Gah I wish I wasnt so busy. Hope to get a day or two of building/benching next week!

JD

Staff member
Maybe I'll dust off what I have then, I'm off next week so should hopefully have some time. Might be fun to just setup the old stuff anyhow!

I think I got back my Athlon64 3200 (maybe the X2 4400 if lucky) and ASRock combo (AGP/PCIe) board. I think I still have a Sempron (s754) as well. Phenom II X6 1050 and i7 920 might be a little too popular for me to contribute any points without extreme clocks.

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
Any help is greatly appreciated. Probably need some help in the DDR4 category also. Did you see the link to DT's spreadsheet on page 2?

As we always say...a sub at stock or mild overclock is infinitely better than a nought sub...(y)

Last edited:

Dead Things

Breaking out the RIIIE now for the first time in such a long time that the CMOS battery is dead. Looks like Team Cup 2013 was the last time she was out of her box. :eek:

And yeah JD - with that hardware there's a lot of different areas where you can chip in! Check out the spreadsheet and let us know if you have any questions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11X0YWf_l5zC_d0JEvUFBbTH-ArVQPY-6R_-D96NblPo - And as Val said, the Team Cup is more about participation than extreme overclocks.

edit - And hey! Where's the OP in all this? ;)

Last edited:

JD

Staff member
Yeah I was looking at it last night, wasn't quite sure where my things would fit in though since there's a lot of restrictions? I'll try and do a better inventory today or tomorrow and maybe you guys can just tell me what I should run :)

Dead Things

Don't forget, barring some very rare exceptions...

- ALL DDR3 rigs can run HWBOT x265 1080p for Stage 3.7
- ALL DDR2 rigs can run 3DMark11 Physics for Stage 2.6
- ALL DDR1 rigs can run the WinRAR benchmark for Stage 1.7

These so-called "Dogpile" stages will accept as many submission as we can throw at them. The more the merrier!

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
Attempted to drop a couple of subs into the DDR3 dogpile for starters they don't seem to register. Do they all go into moderation..?

Edit: Working on DDR ref freq with the Lanparty which is turning into a battle..

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter