What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

JD

Staff member
The latest version of CPU-Z is working fine in my XP install and I don't recall ever having trouble with it....other than having to update it for comps...a couple of times a year. The (HW)Bot always wants the latest version.
Hmm alright, maybe there's something funky with this board then which would explain the SATA ports not working too :whistle:

JD

Staff member
Well that's unfortunate..any caps look a bit puffy? The caps are always the first suspect.
Things look fine, but hard to say. CPU-Z does eventually load, takes about 2-3 minutes. Maybe that's normal for this "legacy" hardware ;)

I can occasionally get it to boot at 230MHz FSB, but I didn't save the WinRAR run when I was in, it was a whopping 560KB/s though. Hopefully it'll POST again once it cools down and I can grab the screenshots and such.

Gtxx58

I'm back, I'm so busy this time. i take about 2 days this week to try helping the team, i put a good score on stage 5 ddr3 (thanks valkyrie) and i try to beat my own score on R11.5 ddr2 on e8400, thats finish with a score
of 3.57 but i forget to put a team cup wallpaper 😳 loll, next time i beat my score

Gtxx58

I need some help, i have a 4coredual-vsta in my hand i need BIOS L2.39 from treiber ! Hard to find

Latest posts

Twitter