What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

Gtxx58

Dead Things

Don't forget folks - any & all DDR1, DDR2 and DDR3 rigs can submit scores with almost no exceptions:

DDR1 = WinRAR Benchmark
DDR2 = 3DMark11 Physics
DDR3 = HWBOT x265 1080p

JD

Staff member
I tried running the X265 one on this Chinese motherboard but it kept failing to even open, I guess it's not able to read the hardware properly...

I'll try to get my E4300 in soon though for the DDR2 side. I can use my i7 920 for the X265 instead I guess, though I'm sure people have much better scores than I will. Maybe the Phenom 1055T would earn more points for being "rarer"?

FlameThrower

Yes, I still exist! I'm going to start filling in where I can, I'm starting off with 4.2 as it looks like we were short of a 4 core CPU. I have a 7600k that should be perfect for it.

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
I tried running the X265 one on this Chinese motherboard but it kept failing to even open, I guess it's not able to read the hardware properly...

I'll try to get my E4300 in soon though for the DDR2 side. I can use my i7 920 for the X265 instead I guess, though I'm sure people have much better scores than I will. Maybe the Phenom 1055T would earn more points for being "rarer"?

I believe you're referring to the DDR3 dogpile and you can throw in as many as you want. I think they have a 1000 sub limit per team.

Not many limitations on hardware:

• multiple submissions per user allowed
  • Server CPUs allowed
  • Processors with a socket LGA1151, LGA1151 v2 socket, LGA2011-3 socket socket are forbidden.
  • Only use DDR3 SDRAM memory.
  • Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
  • A verification screenshot is required.
  • Use 1 processor(s).
  • Full screenshot (no clipping) CPUZ for CPU, mem and mobo. For 3D add GPU-Z
  • Use Competiton background, link at: https://i.postimg.cc/zDgYJJ9q/TEAMCUP2019.jpg

Dead Things

Yes, I still exist! I'm going to start filling in where I can, I'm starting off with 4.2 as it looks like we were short of a 4 core CPU. I have a 7600k that should be perfect for it.
Perfect - gives me an excuse to break out the 5930K, which I've not had a chance to do since I got it.

edit - And PS: Happy Labour Day everyone!

edit2 - I'll have scores for 2.1, 2.5 and 2.7 up within the next day or two.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter