What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

Dead Things

Does anybody have or know anybody who has a Ryzen laptop? Would be perfect for the other score we'll need at Stage 4.5, plus it would also qualify for Stages 4.3 and 4.7.

Dead Things

Dead Things

Quick reminder for those planning on benching DDR4 - the usual Windows 10 rules are *not* waived for the Team Cup. Ryzen APUs are the only exception to the following:

1568247501324.png

edit - It's not my fault for quintuple-posting, mods! It's just everyone else is soooo dang quiet! Please go easy on me... 🐶

Last edited:

Dead Things

Hi guys - so yeah, sextuple posting, FTW! So with the election campaign having begun, I've officially run out of time I'm afraid. I do have some scores I've been working on for Stages 4.2, 4.3, 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 that I'll be able to upload over the next week - but chances are probably slim I'll be able to add much else before the end of the comp. If the opportunity presents itself, I'll certainly try, as I do very much enjoy the Team Cup - but I can't make any promises. Good luck the rest of the way!

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
You're the Team Captain so you can communicate all you want.

You have contributed lot's to this Team Cup and given us a shot at a decent placement.

I will get in subs for everything I have hardware for. I wish Gtxx58 had left up his Intel score for DDR ref freq as I don't think mine will run up anywhere near that score. Maybe someone else has something for it.

Are you running for office DT..?..

Last edited:

Dead Things

Yeah, my real name is Elizabeth May: hardcore [email protected] enthusiast, energy consumer and contributor to greenhouse gas emissions!

lol, j/k

My company has a contract with the CBC to monitor all of its election-related coverage across its many different platform to make sure they remain fair and balanced throughout the campaign both in terms of quantity and tone of coverage.

Dead Things

So I made some updates to the spreadsheet thanks to some recent submissions from gtxx58 and jmcda - thanks guys, keep up the great work! I'd like to draw particular attention to this submission: https://hwbot.org/submission/4242503

Anybody who can earn a gold medal for a bench as popular as Cinebench R11.5 on a piece of hardware as popular as an E8400 is clearly doing something right. Way to go gtxx58!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter