What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team cup 2019 coming !

Gtxx58

Dead Things

Don't forget folks - any & all DDR1, DDR2 and DDR3 rigs can submit scores with almost no exceptions:

DDR1 = WinRAR Benchmark
DDR2 = 3DMark11 Physics
DDR3 = HWBOT x265 1080p

JD

Staff member
I tried running the X265 one on this Chinese motherboard but it kept failing to even open, I guess it's not able to read the hardware properly...

I'll try to get my E4300 in soon though for the DDR2 side. I can use my i7 920 for the X265 instead I guess, though I'm sure people have much better scores than I will. Maybe the Phenom 1055T would earn more points for being "rarer"?

FlameThrower

Yes, I still exist! I'm going to start filling in where I can, I'm starting off with 4.2 as it looks like we were short of a 4 core CPU. I have a 7600k that should be perfect for it.

Valkyrie

I tried running the X265 one on this Chinese motherboard but it kept failing to even open, I guess it's not able to read the hardware properly...

I'll try to get my E4300 in soon though for the DDR2 side. I can use my i7 920 for the X265 instead I guess, though I'm sure people have much better scores than I will. Maybe the Phenom 1055T would earn more points for being "rarer"?

I believe you're referring to the DDR3 dogpile and you can throw in as many as you want. I think they have a 1000 sub limit per team.

Not many limitations on hardware:

• multiple submissions per user allowed
  • Server CPUs allowed
  • Processors with a socket LGA1151, LGA1151 v2 socket, LGA2011-3 socket socket are forbidden.
  • Only use DDR3 SDRAM memory.
  • Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig.
  • A verification screenshot is required.
  • Use 1 processor(s).
  • Full screenshot (no clipping) CPUZ for CPU, mem and mobo. For 3D add GPU-Z
  • Use Competiton background, link at: https://i.postimg.cc/zDgYJJ9q/TEAMCUP2019.jpg

Dead Things

Yes, I still exist! I'm going to start filling in where I can, I'm starting off with 4.2 as it looks like we were short of a 4 core CPU. I have a 7600k that should be perfect for it.
Perfect - gives me an excuse to break out the 5930K, which I've not had a chance to do since I got it.

edit - And PS: Happy Labour Day everyone!

edit2 - I'll have scores for 2.1, 2.5 and 2.7 up within the next day or two.

Latest posts