What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Team Dark Pro

kish

I was inspired by hardware canucks youtube video about an itx build with ryzen 2400g on b350 with team dark pro 3200mhz 2x8gb cl14.
Now Im building a pretty similar one but with 3400g on b450m mortar MAX with same ram/cl16.
I don't know much about ram/ first build. So is there a reason why this ram should not work?
Msi compatibility list is confusing and covers only a few.

Last edited:

moocow

Any RAM listed on the QVL list means they are tested and more or less guarantee to work. On the board's specific webpage, go read the list under RX-3X00G tab and you will see a list of RAM tested with 3x00g CPU family. It doesn't look like that 3200 2x8GB was tested by MSI but I'm sure it will work fine.

Bond007

As moocow said, it hasn’t been tested to guarantee 100% functionality. That being said, most people don’t ever look at that list, and memory usually just works.

kish

Thanks, that's a little bit reassuring. Where I'm from (Bangladesh), choice of ram is very limited, customer service is crap and returning sold goods is great hassle.
Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

gingerbee

um from what I was told The QVL list only means that the ram was tested to boot at stock speeds of 2133 none test for the DOCP/XMP setting at all. All that being said you should be fine

( 2 motherboard companies/ 3 different ram companies) Ram companies test for DOCP/XMP profiles

Latest posts