What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

TeamViewer Question

Mr. Friendly

for you TV aficionado's, does a remote window have the option to minimize to tray like the app does?

I know it sounds like an odd thing...but I like a clean taskbar.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Sorry, I think I misunderstood. It doesn't minimize to tray while you have a session open if that's what you meant?

Mr. Friendly

Sorry, I think I misunderstood. It doesn't minimize to tray while you have a session open if that's what you meant?
yeah. you can minimize the client to tray...was hoping you could do it with an active session window too.

like I said, odd request...but since I'm accessing my audio, I'd rather not close and re-connect when I have to make changes as that requires to much time. guess I'll live with the messy task bar icon ;)

KaptCrunch

Also with TV the audio gives a echo when using another
Audio chat running I noticed

Mr. Friendly

interesting. I have my Mac mini and Lenovo Tiny connected to the same monitor and have a session going for the Mac on my Lenovo. I used the OSD on the monitor to switch to the Mac feed while I'm updating the OS and just realized I'm using my keyboard / mouse plugged into the Lenovo while I'm on the Mac. that's pretty cool!

it is a bit laggy on the mouse, but keyboard response is instant.