What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Tech Trivia Winner Demographics

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterlarry

Judging by some of the comments thus far I believe people, other than myself, are going to wonder what the distribution of the contest winners is amongst the membership by activity level. The following is presented for information purposes only.

Contest Day_____Member Join Date_____Number of Posts (Activity)

Day 1 Winner ***** February 14/08 ************ 469

Day 2 Winner ****** July 15/09 **************** 1

Day 3 Winner ***** March 23/07 *************** 184

Congratulations to all winners! Thanks NCIX and HWC!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I will update this thread as results are posted. So if you're curious just check back here.

Last edited:

misterlarry

I don't think it will or should for that matter. This thread is in no way intended to be a rant or in any way diminish the equal rights of all members to participate in and ultimately win any of our contests. Like I said, I'm just throwing it out there for information purposes and to save other curious members the time of researching it themselves.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I purposely left out the member names because they are already listed elsewhere and because I wanted the info to be demographic/statistical in nature and guard against personalizing it in any way.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

somecanadianguy

It really shouldn't matter whether the winner has made one post, or one thousand posts...
It's a contest... it's supposed to be fun... so far it has been!
Hopefully the newcomers who win will stick around here and contribute to the site.
If not, though, oh well... congrats anyway!

Good idea for a thread misterlarry.

FiXT

Hall of Fame
For clarification- Our Day 1 Winner (CanadaRox) has actually been around since February 14, 2008 (not 2009) - unquestionably a longtime member and very active participant.

Also - Any "hate" or "disdain" towards those who win (new or not) will not be tolerated :blarg:. Sorry if this makes me sound like an asshat - Just letting you know :biggrin:

Last edited:

stoanee

Folding Team
LOL, I think the guy with the 1 post deserves it, at least he got the question right (I didn't :haha:).

LOL!! :haha:

Just an observation, when NCIX does their giveaways the lions share are won by people who do not frequent the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts