What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

TechNet cuts number of activations

AkG

Luckily...its NOT retroactive. AND you can still phone them up and if you give them a good reason for giving you MORE they will ;)

sswilson

Staff member
Luckily...its NOT retroactive. AND you can still phone them up and if you give them a good reason for giving you MORE they will ;)

Well it is and it isn't retroactive. You won't lose any of the activation codes you already have, but my understanding is that you won't get any more if you're already above the new limit.

M

member 3099

Just a note here... My subscription ended on the 26th. I am still able to download everything, and retrieve all my keys. This is pretty awesome. I guess the only thing is I won't get any of the new things added to technet.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Just a note here... My subscription ended on the 26th. I am still able to download everything, and retrieve all my keys. This is pretty awesome. I guess the only thing is I won't get any of the new things added to technet.

It eventually runs out. I think it takes about 60 days and then you can only see your keys, but you cannot download any of the ISO's anymore :(

Latest posts