What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Temp monitoring software

Cypher^64

I just setup a pi with pi-hole and PADD that displays on a 7" 1024x600 screen that I'll mount in a 4u plate.

For the 2nd screen I'd like to display the temps and maybe cpu/hdd/ram usage of my Windows 2016 server. The screen connects via hdmi and uses USB for power. Any software that can do this and still display when the server is locked?

supaflyx3

You can use telegraf, influxdb & grafana to pull information from various services & hardware, and display that on the screen

lowfat

Staff member
Open Hardware Monitor and Glance both allow for external monitoring. Pretty easy to setup OHW with something like Home Assistant to show temps.

Edit: Misunderstood, you don't need external monitoring. Honestly probably easier to do it w/ the display on the Pi.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter