What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Tesla Truck ??? what do people think

Entz

There isn't that much waste. All the nuclear waste the US produced since 1950 could fit in one football field about 9 meters deep. Also once generation 4 nuclear reactors are made they will be able to recycle used nuclear waste and that waste will have a very short half life that would only need to be stored for less than 100 years. Nuclear waste isn't that big an issue and is way overblown in the media.
Sadly scare tactics will kill any chance of it happening in NA. Since most politicians don't have any balls and what they have left are firmly held by lobbyists, it wont matter, to much of a hot potato. Black lung and global warming is fine but when it comes to nuclear "OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN"

Bond007

I think ev will continue to grow because of government push around the world. I have no doubt that it’s “cleaner” than fossil, but I rarely hear about the battery waste. Am I missing something or is it just a different waste? Burying pallets of batteries from cars doesn’t sound too great. Are they recoverable/recyclable? If not all we are doing is moving pollution from air to ground.

clshades

The bottom one looks like something my kid drew on the back of a colouring menu at a restaurant, when he was 3.

clshades

Honestly out of anything EV based the Outlander PHEV would be my most likely purchase.
RAV4 destroys the Outlander. I've done my research and own the 2019 rav4, it's excellent. 219HP 4cyl. The 2021 is supposed to be a 322HP PHEV. Game set match.

Last edited: