What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Tesla Truck ??? what do people think

G

We might end up picking one up, it is on my radar to replace my 07 150 ( just broke 100k so good shape yet ). Penny has been finalizing her model3 build and will probably place our order in the new year. Will keep her 14 sonata since it is also in good shape as a winter bomber/ 3rd car.

Plus much cooler sounds that the Mach-E (JK)

gingerbee

^^^^ lmao that's funny ya, I and the wife really liked the model 3 but where we live we couldn't get a good plug option. maybe if we buy a house.
we were eyeing the chevy volt/bolt whichever had the 80km range with a 1.4 gas engine used as a generator for the batter so no range anxiety
nut decide against it cause of where we live also would be a pain to charge.

makes me wonder if the shape really is to keep the cost down as someone else mentioned it might also keep their sales down to :ROFLMAO:

moocow

I think Rivian or Bollinger are better than this thing. Ugly and pointless design that resemble something made in a 9th grade metal shop. I know 3 people with Tesla 3 and I sat in one of their car with the premium interior. It's okay but the design logic is horrid and people are following the dumbass big screen trend. I still don't trust Tesla's quality and fit & finish, as one owner / friend puts it, it's basically an expensive Civic in terms of quality. Then my other friend with a Tesla 3 Performance had 2 of the rear suspension bolts drop in his driveway. Yeah, that's going to be a no for me dog. I'm waiting for ID3 as a replacement for my Subaru. If I won the lotto, it would be Porsche Tacan or Audi eTron GT before I would even consider Tesla. If Rivian build a Ranger sized pickup, I would be more interested.

G

The B1 look a hella lot like my 72 and 73 land rovers. Now there is a 4x4 those babies go anywhere. Just not very fast.... derp
Who the fuck cares, lmao...
Well I guess the ppl posting in the thread,

You know that quote could very well be used on your own post.
TYVM

Izerous

Folding Team
Honestly out of anything EV based the Outlander PHEV would be my most likely purchase.

Valkyrie

Bollinger B definitely looks LandRover'ish and is aluminum construction. 125K U.S. to get one and probably half the range of a fuel truck.

The Tesla, we'll have to wait and see what they actually come up with.

Latest posts