What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

TessMark, OpenGL Tessellation Benchmark

Arinoth

Staff member
Uh unless your cpuz is broken its saying your i7 is running at 4.2GHz not 4.0GHz

Arinoth

Staff member
Alright, i was a little confused, i'll run it when i get home from work this evening

Arinoth

Staff member
I ran it and this test must have physx in it or something is a little off with my card as it maxes/averages around 100 FPS and i get a score of like 6000....

Could it be drivers, something screwed up from my ati/nvidia 'testing', drivers (10.7), the card itself, or windows being screwy?

lowfat

Staff member
I ran it and this test must have physx in it or something is a little off with my card as it maxes/averages around 100 FPS and i get a score of like 6000....

Could it be drivers, something screwed up from my ati/nvidia 'testing', drivers (10.7), the card itself, or windows being screwy?
You left everything at default including the resolution?

Arinoth

Staff member
You left everything at default including the resolution?
Yep, only switched it from stability to benchmarking like you had there.

It claims to load it fully but temps dont go over 50C, which isn't normal as gaming will see them go to 60-70C

Latest posts

Twitter