What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Testing the waters looking for a cheap GPU - FOUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenor

Hi All

I am hoping to see what kind of help I can get with this request here. I am looking to help out a friend of mine with getting a decent video card for their system. They currently don't have one and want to get into some light gaming. Specs aren't heavy as they are not sure how far they want to go.

Specs I am looking for aren't too high. Looking for 560ti Or Higher. Nvidia or AMD will work. If it's AMD I would prefer newer as their PSU isn't a high powered one. They do have 6 and 8 pin connectors so that's fine. The only thing is that they have their computer hooked up to a TV so they would like to have an HDMI connector on it ( I know that most do nowadays).

My budget is around $50. might be able to go higher depending on what you are offering. Let me know what you have and we will see what we can work out.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Did you find what you're looking for? If not, drop me a PM. There's an interesting deal on my local Kijiji that might be just what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts