What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The BEST ITX gamer Case*

Dwayne

I'm still going back and forth with a company guy, who hopes that a certain egg-that's-new company will stock these cases I'm hoping for asap. In the meantime, too, I have emailed Dmitry about the idea but haven't heard back about it yet.

Again, just for clarity: My goal here is to get exposure for an excellent case and manufacturer, get the brand in question to Actually be stocked for us Canadians, and hopefully drum up some enthusiasm for them once they are available as well.

Fingers still crossed. A lot.

Well, exposure and multiple people badgering New Egg might get more action than a lone wolf, but I'll leave you to your mysterious devices! :)

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Well, exposure and multiple people badgering New Egg might get more action than a lone wolf, but I'll leave you to your mysterious devices! :)

Not my call to keep it quiet, so I'm doing what I can for now outside that limitation. But again, with some luck I'll have an awesome bit of news to post in the next couple of weeks.
Them fingers are gonna stay firmly crossed for a while yet.

Latest posts