What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The big AMD GPU reveal.....BANG!

draemn

ME and CC specifically warned users they will have no 6800 stock today to prevent people from thinking AIB cards had a "launch day" today

GeezerGamer

Funny stuff at Canada Computers what with no stock on a 5950X and offering a shipping credit of $47!

GeezerGamer

Under the 5950X price reads a shipping credit....$47.85....?

"For limited time offer, this item is eligible for shipping credit, which will be shown on the shipping option webpage during the shopping cart check out process."

Again, no stock showing!

Entz

Might just mean they are having them dropped shipped and you have to pay 47.85 in shipping (which they rebate)

Mr. Friendly

Might just mean they are having them dropped shipped and you have to pay 47.85 in shipping (which they rebate)
that's bonkers...I drop ship all the time and anything under 25lbs is less than quarter of that, unless it's also oversized, then it goes up a bit.

Bartacus

I just had a nice chat with the manager of the local CC. They've had so many orders for 6800/6800XTs you can't even get in a queue. But they also had a single Gigabyte 3090 on the shelf, for only $2400 or so, LOL!

GeezerGamer

If you want to be enlightened and have the wind sucked out of your lungs at the same time, listen to Paul.......