What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The big AMD GPU reveal.....BANG!

Ernimus Prime

I really want to buy the Sapphire RX 6800 XT Pulse. Does anyone know the msrp? Or a way to set up a notification when it comes in stock. Nowinstock doesn't have a Canadian alert. What about pcpartpicker. They have it listed there. Hope to get one tomorrow. Any help would be appreciated.

Jokester

Its mostly because of scalpers. Its getting out of hand. Go look at ebay hundreds of 6800 XT and RTX 3080 cards

Ernimus Prime

I never had a chance. This sucks big time. I got the money. But nothing to buy. Hope stock gets better soon. AMD missed out on this. They could have capitalized on Nvidia's failure of stock. But AMD didn't.

Bond007

Want some, get some!

Here is a roundup of all the custom cards. Quite a few!

Dwayne

Has anyone seen a listing and price in Canada. ME and CC don't even have the 6000 cards listed for pre-order/backorder online. I watched one review and some commenters said they saw the Sapphire card listed at $770 USD. Seems quite the premium!

Latest posts