What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Arinoth

Staff member
Apparently the game has already been cracked and there is a Day one Patch with it too...

I watched a video review of Skyrim, it looks fairly good and I'm going to give it a chance, however to me I think The Witcher 2 is going to be a better game (in my mind)

mjpd1983

Loving the game so far, I think they did a great job. Combat actually feels better and the magic is much much more enjoyable to use. Well done Bethesda.

Arinoth

Staff member
True...

But after watching a few gameplay videos I wont even bother downloading it.
If you're going to skip out on it, if you haven't played Witcher 1 or 2 you really should. Now those are solider RPGs with a more mature tone/theme then most RPGs these days. What exactly in Skyrim makes it a Mature title anywho?

ipaine

I will say that people righting it off right away seems a little short sighted. I mean a game that has around 500 hours (if you do every little thing) isn't something you can nessicarily judge in a few minutes of gameplay footage.

At least that's my thoughts. I will give people my impressions later once I play it when the legal copy I got is unlocked. I will let you know how it is compared to Witcher 2 as I have played it and finished about 7 different endings so I do know it quite well.

BrianHanna

Man, w/e.

I know the first thing im doing as i open that game up is head straight for the highest mountain i see.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter