What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Lamb

Just received my CE box;

- Alduin is quite nice, a little too plasticky for my taste but at that price I can't ask for more, in other materials this statue would cost way way way over 250$, still, feels like a simple toy though, but I like it anyway!
- The artbook...oh my god the artbook! Thick leather cover and the paper inside is high quality, the images are M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-I-E-N-T!

Now heading into the game finished install........

Deeival

It's a whole separate story. It takes place 300+ years after Oblivion. There are some references here and there but overall you don't have to know what happened in Oblivion.

I just found out you can assign weapons to the numbers keys - four hours into the game. Hit the desired number while having the weapon highlighted in the Q menu.

Sagath

Staff member
It does and it doesnt tie over, its set like 300 years in the future, after the events of Oblivion.

There are tie ins, but nothing is 'MUST KNOW' before starting Skyrim. Backdrops, references...thats all.

ultraman7k

omg...Skyrim exceeds my expectations so far...and I'm only 2 hours in.

IMO way better than Oblivion. Can't wait to see what mods get released.

Also how did you guys enable eyefinity?

keto

I succumbed to peer pressure (YOU BAS**DS) and bought it on steam today. Starting when Oilers game over or they start getting blown out by Det, whichever comes first.

Latest posts

Twitter