What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

YukonTrooper

Hopefully this is better than vanilla Oblivion. Oblivion was great, but only two-three years after release when there were well developed mods and texture packs on the scene. Even then, the scenery of Oblivion did get old after a bit. Too many areas looked too much of the same. Morrowind really rocked in this department. Nicely imagined fantasy layouts.

sswilson

Staff member
Nov 11, 2011.
Heh.... release date 1 year in the future??? I'm looking forward to the game, but I won't hold my breath on seeing it next year.... ;)

Going to be a decent year for open ended fantasy RPGs though.... DAO II, NWN (whatever number they're up to), Dungeon Siege XX, and maybe if we all wish upon the same star, we might see DIII.... :)

edit: Almost forgot Witcher II (don't know how... they've been spamming my inbox with pre-release announcements.... ;) ).

Last edited:

dragoonxx

I'm still holding any sort of pre-order until they announce the collectors edition before deciding if i'll go digital or physical copy (if the collectors ed is good)

Deeival

Yeah it's not really a huge improvement. I saw some XBox screenshots somewhere and it just look like crap.

As long as gameplay is right I really don't care though!

deskno9

I hope the action would be something like Dark Messiah of Might and Magic's. Even with Deadly Reflex mod, TES4 felt horrible in that department.
I would not be concerned about the graphics all that much as long as it is at least average, as I am sure texture mods like Qarl's will be made in due time.

My honey told me she wants it. She also wants a 360 controller for her pc.
Awesome:D

Latest posts

Twitter