What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Sagath

Staff member
GFX wise, the game isn't lacking anything, BUT it could be improved upon(and it will be). Gameplay wise it's a lot of fun, with some jarring bugs here and there.

This is the game summed up in a neat 1 sentence exactly.

Shadowmeph

The funniest thing happened when I played last night, I was fighting a Dragon and cowardly hiding behind a tree trying to heal when out of no where a person came up to me started a conversation, something about being attack by Vampires and while this was happening the Dragon had flown around behind me and was attacking , and of course I died then thing is that when this npc started talking it automatically opened up a chat dialog on screen and it wouldn't exit lol. it happened twice in a row, I had to run to a completely different location to kill the Dragon lol

Silvgearx

What do you guys do about the walking on foot problem? Going from Whiterun to Solitude is such a pain....

Game settings; 1200 @ ultra 4/8 gtx 260, game looks great. :rofl:

Man oh man those master locks are a bitch, and I am out of picks...:doh:

JayDeeHobbit

What do you guys do about the walking on foot problem? Going from Whiterun to Solitude is such a pain....

Game settings; 1200 @ ultra 4/8 gtx 260, game looks great. :rofl:

Man oh man those master locks are a bitch, and I am out of picks...:doh:
Walking on foot? You only have to walk somewhere once then you can fast travel. And if it is somewhere you have never been use fast travel to the nearest place where you have walked to in the past and then walk to the destination.

If you are nearly out of lockpicks don't bother with the master level locks as I've never found anything that is game related in any chest with a lock = just loot and generally not very good. The master locks are good for skilling up/leveling up though. Use "F5" to do a quick save before picking the locks and if you feel you have used too many picks on it press "F9" and try again. If the chest has crap in it then use "F9" and leave it alone.

Inate8

Cracking a game you have purchased is 100% legal. Period.

Again, if you have troubles with the patches, just crack it and stick with the release day patch(1.1).

Sagath

Staff member
Sam, as much as I want to be american because their culture of sports-centred (lol canadian spelling) society I find highly enjoyable, this is Canada and your DMCA holds no weight here :p

Arinoth

Staff member
You are aware that certain copywright laws, Canadians can actually be prosecuted in the states for breaking them. I think DRM falls under one of those categories

Latest posts

Twitter